Friday, June 27, 2008

Decisions

haiz............

i felt so....

confuse....

but.. 人的尽头就是神的开始。。

yesterday my dancer teacher ask me go study..

coz last time he said he wanna train me n better i focus on dance n dun study.....

but now.. situations changed....

he's not in the Urban Groove dance network.. he came out n open his own studio....

so can say its start from zero....

so he cant comfirm me anythin now.. 

he say nid to wait he's ready n im ready oni wil train.. 

so he ask me study 1st to hav a back road to go....

coz now he dun hav a stabil economy such as clients, shows n student.....

he also worryin for him self....

arg........

pray pray pray.. God pls show me a way....

so.. i might goin for study now.. The ONe Academy?

still prayin.. 

if studyinThe One Academy may be wil enter January intake.. ><

stil askin God.........

No comments: