Wednesday, October 22, 2008

God's L♡ve | Ministry | Commitment

it has been awhile i didnt update my blog..
Here's somethin but my recent life, ministry..

as wat know bout ministry since i started to serve..
n this is the courage for me to serve God until now..
this is 1 of my courage to ministry


God will blessed us in our ministry..
wit God's grace im sure we can balance our daily routine btw servin
n even get blessed in both side..

wat i'm stil learnin from my exp..
when u're enterin a new ministry..
pray b4 accpetin it.. see wat God's leadin..


the voive of my he♡rt..

as for my case now..
i dun nid rewards from my ministry..
but to me i think as a leader they should be encouragin but not discouragin..
coz leaders wil influence us alot..
so jus hope my leaders dun keep depressin me..
sry no offense to any1..



anyway im stil learnin to trust God
coz human wil let us down but God wont..


this bible verse God ask Yuying(Joshua13) to tel me today..


Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
A broken and conctrite heart
These, O God, You will not despise


when i read this.. i cried...
i felt God's love strongly in me..

hope more ppl wil get comfort n encourage through my post..

Thx God...

No comments: